This incredible LED fixture also comes equipped with dual hanging brackets with locking knobs for secure mounting, plus industry standard 3-pin DMX input/output connections and powerCON compatible power input/output to daisy chain the DMX signal and power to multiple fixtures with ease. And just like all of our RokBox' LED fixtures, the rear connections are strategically placed in a recessed area on the back of the unit which will allow you to use the fixture in any position, including flat on the floor.
You can take also full advantage of Blizzard's wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture's DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
And of course, it's also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty.
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik and powerCON are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• Color mixing via 18x 5W Amber/Cool/Warm White 3-in-1 LEDs
• 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• A/C/W color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon' compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 96W, 1.33A, pf: .63
• LED: 18x 5W Amber/Cool/Warm White 3-in-1 LEDs
• Beam Angle: 25 degree optics standard, 26 degree beam, 30 degree field
• Optional barndoor, diffuser plate, and gel frame attachment with thumb screws available (all sold separately).
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 3/6/7/8
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 9.02 inches (229 mm)
• Width: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
• Height: 8.98 inches (228 mm)
• Weight: 7.27 lbs (3.3 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.