Matched to this woofer is a powerful, built-in 1200-watt (2400 watt peak), high-efficiency Class H amplifier. The CVA-121 amplifier includes a unique onboard parametric equalizer that allows for added adjustment of gain, frequency and Q for maximized control and output.
Integrating all these technologies allows the CVA-121 to deliver best in class low frequency output from a 21-inch speaker, but has a footprint more like an 18- inch box. The result of all this integration is power, upgradeability and improved portability.
The CVA-121 has a complete array of connection and mounting options. XLR and quarter inch connectors allow for balanced and unbalanced operation, accommodating a wide variety of cables and configurations. Master/Slave output connectors allow users to daisy chain multiple CVA subwoofers for precise control from the master unit. Finally, three top-mount 35 mm pole socket and matched mounting accessories, provide for flexible full range system configurations.
Protecting your investment is solid 18-mm hardwood construction, available in either durable Coolex polyurethane paint or high grade Carpet finish. Bottom line; the CVA-121 Active Subwoofer will provide you exceptional performance in a package much smaller and easier to use than you have ever have seen before.
* Built-in System Amplification
* Master/ Slave Output
* Onboard Parametric Equalizer
* Cast Aluminum Grille
* Hardwood Enclosure with Paint or Carpet Finish and Casters
* Top-mount 35 mm Pole Socket
* Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 135 Hz (3 dB)
* Peak Power Handling: 2400 watts
* Program Power Handling: 1200 watts
* Frequency Range: 32 Hz - 135 Hz (-10 dB)
* Max SPL: 135 dB
* Crossover: LPF 65 Hz - 130 Hz / HPF 25 Hz
* Driver: model, SW21C, size 21 "
* 21" Woofer with 4 " Voice Coil
* High Quality Carpet for Durability
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 31.75" x 23.5" x 23.5"
• Weight: 180 lbs.