The EL36 replaces the legendary SL36, which had long been one of Cerwin-Vega's most popular designs.
The EL-36 features significant improvements including a new enclosure design to optimize the horn characteristics; a newly designed 18" woofer with new adhesives and voice coil technology for sustained power handling and performance; a universal pole mount, which makes it an ideal performance companion for use with the V-152MKII and a new cabinet and castor design for easier transport.
• Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 300 Hz
• Power Handling: Program: 500 Watts
Peak: 1000 Watts
• Sensitivity: (1watt/1meter) 106 dB
• Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
• Components: Low Frequency: (1) 18" woofer with 3" voice coil. Diecast aluminum frame. Aluminum heat sink with 371 in2 surface area.
(2) Neutrik SpeakonTM 4-pin connector with pin selector option.
(2) 1/4" phone jacks.
• Enclosure: 3/4" plywood cabinet
• Dimensions: (H x W x D) Inches: 36 x 24 x 36
cm: 92 x 62 x 92
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Cerwin Vega EL36 EARTHQUAKE Subwoofer, Carpet Reviews