The new Cerwin-Vega! Three-way speaker designs offer numerous benefits that competitive two-way designs simply cannot deliver. A dedicated midrange
transducer is optimized to reproduce the midrange frequencies resulting in better resolution and detail. This smaller lightweight transducer is capable of reproducing the midrange much more accurately than a 10, 12 or 15" woofer used in conventional 2-way designs. What's more, a dedicated midrange transducer eliminates the woofer's need to reproduce mid and high frequencies. This allows the woofer parameters to be better optimized to produce deep accurate bass without sacrificing the midband efficiency.
• Frequency Response - 39 Hz - 300 Hz
• Power Handling - 1200 watts*
• Nominal Impedance - 4-Ohms
• Sensitivity (1w/1m) - 108-dB
• Connections - 1/4"Phone, Neutrik Speakon
• Voice Coil Size - 4"
• Dimensions - (HxWxD): 28" x 48" x 28"
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|