BI.DO.S (BI Directional Opto Splitter) is a powerful DMX repeater/opto isolator, uni (DMX 512) and/or bi-directional (DMX 512 A) modes, suitable for distribution of DMX 512 and DMX 512 A signal.
BID.O.S is required for the construction of a DMX 512 A network, where the fixtures require bi-directional data with a controller or other peripheral devices (such as DR 1, for example). If a standard DMX 512 (uni-directional) splitter was used in a DMX 512 A network it would interrupt the return communication from the fixture or the peripheral device. BID.O.S can manage up to 2 dmx networks and can also be configurated for traditional DMX 512 networks. Available in two versions, 19" rack mount (code 660) or truss mount (code 661).
• Uni-directional zone: 1 dmx in/5 dmx out + 1 through 2 zones: 2 dmx in/2 dmx out + 1 through
• Bi-directional zone: 6 dmx in/out + 1 through 2 zones: 2 x 3 dmx in/out + 1 through
• Mixed unidirectional/bidirectional 2 zones: 1 dmx in/2 dmx out simplex + 1 through 3 in/out bidirectional.
• Indication of- power supply, data conflict, transmission and dip-switches error setting.
• Main supply- 90/260V 50/60Hz, automatic selection.
||New - On Clearance