The Crown 160MA is a high value mixer-amplifier for commercial audio. It provides 8-ohm and constant-voltage outputs (70V and 100V). Typical uses are paging, background music, and music-on-hold. The 160MA provides 4 inputs (each with a volume control) and a 60W amplifier output. Other features include priority muting, voice activated muting, phantom power, and Bass and Treble controls.
• 4 inputs (each with a volume control), and one 60W amplifier output channel in 160MA
• Ideal for paging, background music, and music-on-hold
• Balanced Phoenix-type mic/line input, telephone output, dual RCA stereo music inputs, screw-terminal speaker outputs
• Priority muting by VOX or external switch
• Bass and Treble controls on master output
• Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
Crown 160MA Commerical Mixer Amplifier Reviews