Of the Com-Tech Series, Crown's CTs Series offers new flexibility and value for installed sound applications. The Com-Tech Series were the first to offer independent selection of high- and low-impedance operation for a specific channel, and CTs Series amplifiers continue that tradition, with power levels and features carefully chosen to perfectly integrate into fixed install design requirements.
• 1000W @ 2-ohm Dual (per ch.)
• 1000W @ 4-ohm Dual (per ch.)
• 1000W @ 8-ohm Dual (per ch.)
• Switching Power Supply for reduced weight.
• High power-density, with all two-channel
models in a 2U chassis.
• Direct constant-voltage (70V/100V/140V/
200V) or low-impedance (2/4/8 ohm) operation.
• Input sensitivity independently selectable for
• TLC protection circuitry protects the amplifier
from long-term excessive heat by subtly and
dynamically reducing the gain only when
• PIP2 (Programmable Input Processor) connector
accepts accessory modules that tailor
the amplifier to suit specific applications.
• Removable terminal block input connectors,
with "Y" Input Switch in the standard PIP2-
• Switchable high-pass filter for each channel
provides low-frequency roll off to eliminate
step down transformer saturation when used
in distributed systems.
• Comprehensive array of indicators including
Power, Data and Bridge, along with Ready,
Signal, Clip, Thermal and Fault for each
channel, provide accurate diagnostics.
• Blue Power Indicator fl ashes if the AC mains
is under/over voltage.
• Advanced protection circuitry guards against:
shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, general
overheating, under/over voltage, highfrequency
overloads and internal faults.
• Legendary Crown Class I (BCA') output
topology offers the best in amplifier reliability.
• Continuously-variable fans optimize cooling
• Three Year, No-Fault, Fully-Transferable
Warranty completely protects your investment
and guarantees its specifications.
• Crown's advance-replacement Profit Protection Plan provides quick replacement of covered amps during the 3-year warranty period.
Crown CTS2000 Commercial Audio Amplifier Reviews