The Crown I-Tech Series offers amazing power, light weight and ease of use for touring sound applications.
20 Hz - 20 kHz Power refers to guaranteed
minimum power in watts with 0.35% THD
* 2500W per channel @ 2 ohm Dual
* 3000W per channel @ 4 ohm Dual
* 1500W per channel @ 8 ohm Dual
* 5000W per channel @ 4 ohm Bridge
* 6000W per channel @ 8 ohm Bridge
Onboard DSP (Digital Signal Processing) provides a wide array of signal processing (compression, limiting, filters,and so on). This greatly reduces the need for rack components and rack wiring. The DSP features 24-bit, 96 kHz A/D and D/A converters. All models in the I-Tech Series are compatible with the IQ Network and TCP/IQ'
networking. CobraNet' input available in optional CN models, coming soon.
* Pushbutton DSP presets simplify the setup. Custom presets can be downloaded into the amplifi er, making it easy to configure for various loudspeaker arrays.
* The Global Power Supply works anywhere in the world, and offers PFC (Power Factor Correction). It is a switching power supply for reduced weight.
I-Tech amplifi ers provide amazing power: up to 8 kW continuous and 10 kW peak in a 2U rack space. They have the highest output voltage in the industry (200V peak), which provides clean transient peaks. The 3rd-generation
patented Class I (BCA) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low current drain.
* A front-panel control screen shows advanced diagnostics and status information. All controls are set from the front panel. A comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics: Power, Data, Bridge, along with Ready, Signal, Clip, Thermal and Fault for each channel. An AC
mains indicator in the power switch glows green when AC power is present.
* Input connectors include analog XLR and digital AES/EBU.
* Analog and digital thru connectors are provided. Output connectors are Speakon and 5-way binding posts
* Minimum Guaranteed Power: See power charts at left.
* Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.25dB.
Signal to Noise Ratio below rated full-bandwidth power, A-weighted: > 105 dB.
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at full rated power: < 0.35%.
* Intermodulation Distortion (IMD) 60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1, from full rated output to -35 dB: < 0.35%.
* Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz at 8 ohms): > 5000.
* Crosstalk (below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz):
> 80 dB.
* Common Mode Rejection (CMR) (20 Hz to 1 kHz): > 50dB.
* DC Output Offset (shorted input): < 3 mV.
* Input Impedance (nominal): 20 kilohms balanced,
10 kilohms unbalanced.
* Maximum Input Level: +15 dBu or +21 dBu, depending on input sensitivity
* Latency (analog, digital inputs): 1.13 mS analog, 1.81 mS digital (96 kHz)
A/D, D/A Converters: 24-bit 96 kHz Cirrus Logic.
* Digital Input: AES/EBU, 24-bit, 32-48 kHz.
* Onboard sample-rate converter
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Crown ITech6000 Power Amplifier Reviews