750 watts into 2 ohms.
550 watts into 4 ohms.
350 watts into 8 ohms.
Bridge-Mono Mode: 1,500 watts into 4 ohms Bridge-Mono Mode: 1,100 watts into 8 ohms
• Frequency Response: 0.25 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The frequency response is band limited with an 8 Hz double integrated 3rd-order Butterworth high-pass filter and a 32 kHz 7th-order Gaussian low-pass filter.
• Power Output:
Stereo Mode (Per channel at 1 kHz with both channels driven to 0.1% or less true THD)
K1: 750 watts into 2 ohms, 550 watts into 4 ohms, 350 watts into 8 ohms.
• Bridge-Mono Mode
K1: 1,500 watts into 4 ohms, 1,100 watts into 8 ohms.
• Signal to Noise (A-weighted): >100 dB below rated power.
• Voltage Gain: 1.4 VRMS or a fixed voltage gain of 26 dB (back panel switchable).
• Damping Factor: >3,000 from 10 to 400 Hz
Line Voltage Requirements: Universal power supply can be configured to operate with 100, 120, 200, 220, 230, 240, 250 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz. Adapters are acquired through an Authorized Service Center.
• Front Panel Controls: Level: A calibrated rotary level control for each channel.
Power: An on/off rocker switch.
• Back Panel Controls: Input Sensitivity: A two-position switch for each channel located near each channel's input connectors. Can be set to 1.4 V for full output into an 8 ohm load or a fixed voltage gain of 26 dB.
Bridge Output: An on/off switch near each channel's input connectors which, when turned on, bridges the two output channels for twice the output voltage. "Y" Input: An on/off switch located between the input connectors which, when turned on, parallels the two input channels.
TLC: An LED for each channel indicates the amplifier's unique Thermal Level Control (TLC) circuitry is starting to make subtle and dynamic gain reductions to reduce heat rather than shut down. Unlike competitive amps, which may thermal out, Crown's TLC insures your show goes on.
Clip: An orange LED for each channel which turns on when distortion of any type becomes audible in the amplifier output.
IOCTM: The yellow input/output comparator indicators are sensitive distortion indicators that turn on long before distortion is audible. This circuit compares the actual waveforms of the input and output and immediately alerts you of any distortion that exceeds .05% to provide dynamic proof of distortion-free performance.
Signal: A green LED for each channel which flashes dimly when a very low-level signal (as low as 10 mW) is present in the output. They flash brightly when a louder signal (at least 1 watt) is present at the output.
Enable: A green LED that illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power. When first turned on, there will be a brief two-second delay while the amplifier performs a quick turn-on diagnostic, and then illuminates the enable indicator to full brightness. If no signal is present, the Enable indicator will switch to a dim level.
Input Connectors: One balanced 1/4 -inch phone jack and one 3-pin female XLR connector for each channel.
Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors.
Input Impedance: Nominally 20 K ohms, balanced and 10 K ohms unbalanced.
Input Sensitivity: 1.4 volts for standard 1 kHz power, or 26 dB gain.
Output Connectors: Two sets of color-coded binding posts for banana plugs, spade lugs or bare wire (European models do not accept banana plugs.)
DC Output Offset: 10 millivolts.
Stereo: Unbalanced, two-channel.
Bridge-Mono: Balanced, single-channel. Channel 1 controls are active; Channel 2 should be turned down.
• Construction: Cooling: High performance passive convection cooling system allows the amplifier to drive 2-ohm loads to high music sound levels (8 dB into clip) in a 40 C (104F) environment.
Dimensions: Standard 19-inch (48.3 cm) rack mount width (EIA RS-310-B), 3.5-inch (8.9 cm) height and 16-inch (40.6 cm) depth behind front mounting surface.
K1: 32 pounds (14.6 kg).
• Center of gravity approximately 6 inches (15.2 cm) behind front mounting surface.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|