1800W Dual 2-ohms (per ch.)
1565W Dual 4-ohms (per ch.)
1120W Dual 8-ohms (per ch.)
3505W Bridge-Mono 4-ohms
3140W Bridge-Mono 8-ohms
• Enhanced PIP2(TM) (Programmable Input Processor) connector accepts new accessory modules that tailor the amplifier for specific applications.
• Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch phone jacks for each channel on the standard PIP-FXQ module..
• Full Protection from shorted, open and mismatched loads, general over-heating, DC, high-frequency overloads, and full internal fault protection are provided by our latest protection scheme: Quad-Mute.
• Ultra-Low Distortion: Crown's patented grounded bridge TM circuitry generates incredible voltage swings with ultra-low distortion and superior reliability.
• VZ Power Supply Technology: The Macro-Tech 3600VZ and 5002VZ use patented power-supply technology which provides enormous power density and an optimum power match with a wide range of loads.
• Current Indicator: (Macro-Tech 5002VZ only) Cutting edge current flow/current limit (ILOAD/ILIMIT) indicators tell you if current is flowing to the loads, and if the loads demand more current than the amplifier can deliver.
• On-Board Compressors: (Macro-Tech 5002VZ only) Each channel has a custom compressor that reduces peak signal levels during input overload and output clipping.
• Loudspeaker Offset Integration (LOI): (Macro-Tech 5002VZ only) Each channel has a high-performance loudspeaker protection circuit that compensates for DC offset to protect woofers, and filters ultrasonic frequencies to protect tweeters.
• ODEP(R) Protection: Patented Output Device Emulation Protection (ODEP) protects the amplifier and keeps the show going under adverse conditions that cause lesser amplifiers to fail.
• Distortion Indicator: Advanced Input/Output Comparator (IOC(R)) alerts you if the amplifier causes any distortion of 0.05 percent or more.
• PIP compatibility: Accommodates Programmable Input Processor (PIP) accessories that are used to customize the amplifier for specific applications.
• Selectable Mono Modes: (Does not apply to Macro-Tech 24x6 and 36x12) Bridge-Mono mode provides double output voltage and Parallel-Mono mode provides double output current from a single channel.
• Unique Dual-Level Design: (Macro-Tech 24x6 and 36x12 only) Each channel has a different power level for maximum amplifier utilization in biamplified and triamplified systems.
• Selectable Sensitivities: Choose from three input sensitivities: 0.775 volts or 1.4 volts for full rated power into 8 ohms, or a voltage gain of 26 dB.
• Detented Level Controls: Detented level controls make it easy to set and reset precise levels.
• No-Fault Warranty: Crown's exceptional Three-Year, No-Fault, Full Warranty even covers round-trip shipping, and can be extended up to six years in the U.S.A.
• THX Approved: (Macro-Tech 600, 1200, 2400 and 5000VZ only) Lucasfilm(R) approved for THX(R) sound system installations.
|New - On Clearance|