Channel 1 (2400):
1050 watts into 2 ohms.
800 watts into 4 ohms.
520 watts into 8 ohms.
Channel 2 (1200):
675 watts into 2 ohms.
480 watts into 4 ohms.
310 watts into 8 ohms.
Channel 1 (3600):
1800 watts into 2 ohms.
1565 watts into 4 ohms.
1120 watts into 8 ohms.
Channel 2 (600):
400 watts into 2 ohms.
325 watts into 4 ohms.
225 watts into 8 ohms.
• Ultra-Low Distortion: Crown's patented grounded bridgeTM circuitry generates incredible voltage swings with ultra-low distortion and superior reliability.
• ODEP(R) Protection: Patented Output Device Emulation Protection (ODEP) protects the amplifier and keeps the show going under adverse conditions that cause lesser amplifiers to fail. Front panel indicators show each channel's ODEP status. Several PIPTM modules also provide powerful ODEP-driven features.
• Distortion Indicator: Advanced Input/Output Comparator (IOC(R)) alerts you if the amplifier causes any distortion of 0.05% or more.
• PIP compatibility: Accommodates Programmable Input Processor (PIP) accessories that are used to customize the amplifier for specific applications.
• Unique Dual-Level Design: (Macro-Tech 24x6 and 36x12 only) Each channel has a different power level for maximum amplifier utilization in biamplified and triamplified systems.
• Selectable Sensitivities: Choose from three input sensitivities: 0.775 volts or 1.4 volts for full rated power into 8 ohms, or a voltage gain of 26 dB.
• Detented Level Controls: Detented level controls make it easy to set and reset precise levels.
• No-Fault Warranty: Crown's exceptional Three-Year, No-Fault, Full Warranty even covers round-trip shipping, and can be extended up to six years in the U.S.A.1
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|