For studio and live recording applications, amazing sound quality at a super-low price. This Pressure Zone Microphone (also called a boundary mic) makes the most of the unique behavior of sound waves when they meet a flat surface. Picks up sound from entire room with great accuracy and prevents phase cancellation.
Ideal for applications such as conferences, group discussions, interviews, home video production, lectures, and recordings. The mic can be placed on a large surface such as a table, floor, wall, or lectern. Powered by AAA battery. Comes with mini phone plug and plug adapters.
* Element Type: Electret Condenser
* Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
* Polar Pattern: Hemispherical
* Impedance: 1600 ohms, unbalanced
* Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (--54 dBV/Pa)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|