• Stereo biamp.
• 24-dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossover fixed at 100-Hz.
• Stereo sub outputs.
• SST modules install into the back of your amplifier, saving rack space and simplifying system wiring.
• Neutrik Combo input jacks.
• Barrier block balanced outputs.
• Optional high-pass filter bypass on amplified outputs adapts system for full-range use.
• SST Modules add flexibility by allowing you to tailor your Crown Contractor (CH/CL) Series or CE Series amplifier to your application.
• Frequency Response: 0.1 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
• Signal to Noise (A-Weighted): Better than 85 dB below rated power.
• Input Impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced.
• Output Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1 kHz rated power, less than 0.1% true THD.
• Crosstalk: > 50 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
• Maximum Output: +18 dB into 600 ohms.
|New - On Clearance|