• Configurable for stereo biamp or mono triamp and sub output.
• Two in, five out.
• Easily reconfigured via jumper settings or daughter-board swap.
• 12-, 18-, and 24-dB (Linkwitz-Riley)/octave filters.
• Mono summing of sub output for driving subwoofers.
• 2.8-kHz CD horn equalization.
• Neutrik Combo input jacks.
• Removable terminal block jacks for balanced output to other components.
• 18-dB/octave high-pass filter on sub and adjustable 18-dB/octave high-pass filter on low-frequency outputs.
• Adjustable 24-dB/octave low-pass filter on high-frequency outputs.
• Signal to Noise (A-Weighted): Better than 85 dB below rated power.
• Input Impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced.
• Output Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1 kHz rated power, less than 0.1% true THD.
• Crosstalk: > 50 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
• Maximum Output: +18 dB into 600 ohms.
|New - On Clearance|