• Stereo biamp.
• 24-dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley tuned filters.
• Crossover switchable to either 80 or 120 Hz.
• SST modules install into the back of your amplifier, saving rack space and simplifying system wiring.
• Neutrik Combo (1/4-inch (6.35-mm) phone and 3-pin XLR) input jacks.
• Male 3-pin XLR Sub Output.
• Optional high-pass filter bypass on amplified outputs adapts system for full-range use.
• SST Modules add flexibility by allowing you to tailor your Crown Contractor (CH/CL) Series or CE Series amplifier to your application.
• Frequency Response: 0.1 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt.
• Signal to Noise Ratio, A-Weighted: Better than 105 dB below rated 1-kHz power; 20 Hz to 20 kHz: Better than 100 dB below rated 1-kHz power.
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1-kHz rated power, 1.0% or less true THD from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
• Crosstalk: Better than 50 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
• Input Impedance: Nominally 20 k ohms, balanced. Nominally 10 k ohms, unbalanced.
• Output Impedance: 600 ohms, balanced.
• Maximum Output: +15 dBm into 600 ohms.
|New - On Clearance|