Delivering 1800 watts per channel in 4-ohm stereo mode, and a staggering 5000 watts in 4-ohm bridge-mono mode, the XLS 5000 packs more than twice the punch of the next highest-powered model in the range, the XLS802.
Housed in a rugged, 3U, all-steel chassis, the highly reliable XLS 5000 is equipped with an efficient forced-air fan to prevent excessive thermal buildup. The front panel sports dual precision-detented rotary level controls, a power switch with accompanying LED, and six additional LEDs indicating signal, clip, and fault for each channel. Rear panel connections include two electronically balanced XLR inputs as well as touch-proof binding post and Speakon outputs.
The XLS 5000 also employs extensive protection and diagnostics capabilities, including output current limiting, DC protection, circuit breaker, and special thermal protection of the units transformers.
Like the rest of the XLS Series, as well as all other Crown amplifiers, the new XLS 5000 is backed by the manufacturer's industry-exclusive Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.
• Reliable design incorporates many popular features
• Housed in a rugged, all-steel 2U chassis (3U in the XLS 5000)
• Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
• Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon outputs
• Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel.
• Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
• Cooling: Flow-through ventilation from front to back
• Damping Factor: > 200
• Dimensions: 19"W, 5.25" H x 15.5" D
• Frequency Response: 22 Hz - 20 kHz
• Input Impedance Balanced: 20 k ohms
• Input Impedance Unbalanced: 10 k ohms
• Power Rating 2 Ohm Stereo: 2500 Watts
• Power Rating 4 Ohm Bridge: 5000 Watts
• Power Rating 4 Ohm Stereo: 1800 Watts
• Power Rating 8 Ohm Bridge: 3600 Watts
• Power Rating 8 Ohm Stereo: 1100 Watts
• Rack Units: 3 U
• Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100 dB dB 20 Hz-20 kHz
• Weight: 62 Lbs
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Crown XLS5000D DriveCore Power Amplifier Reviews