The XLS 5000 also employs extensive protection and diagnostics capabilities, including output current limiting, DC protection, circuit breaker, and special thermal protection of the units transformers.
Like the rest of the XLS Series, as well as all other Crown amplifiers, the new XLS 5000 is backed by the manufacturer's industry-exclusive Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.
• Reliable design incorporates many popular features
• Housed in a rugged, all-steel 2U chassis (3U in the XLS 5000)
• Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
• Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon outputs
• Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel.
• Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
• Cooling: Flow-through ventilation from front to back
• Damping Factor: > 200
• Dimensions: 19"W, 5.25" H x 15.5" D
• Frequency Response: 22 Hz - 20 kHz
• Input Impedance Balanced: 20 k ohms
• Input Impedance Unbalanced: 10 k ohms
• Power Rating 2 Ohm Stereo: 2500 Watts
• Power Rating 4 Ohm Bridge: 5000 Watts
• Power Rating 4 Ohm Stereo: 1800 Watts
• Power Rating 8 Ohm Bridge: 3600 Watts
• Power Rating 8 Ohm Stereo: 1100 Watts
• Rack Units: 3 U
• Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100 dB dB 20 Hz-20 kHz
• Weight: 62 Lbs
|New - On Clearance|