A unique feature of the Indigo DJ is the use of "virtual" outputs. Indigo DJ appears to software as if it has eight separate outputs, which are digitally mixed down to the physical outputs using Indigo DJ's "console" software and its on-board DSP. This makes Indigo DJ compatible with all popular multi-track software. And, with Echo's "multi-client" drivers, more than one application (such as an editor and a software synth) can be playing back through Indigo DJ at the same time.
* 2 independent stereo 1/8" analog outputs.
* Preview cue mix on the headphone output while playing back house mix on the line output.
* High quality headphone amp.
* Analog volume control knob for headphone output.
* Supports true 24 bit, 96 kHz audio.
* High quality digital to analog converters.
* 100 MHz 24 bit Motorola DSP.
* Powered by your notebook computer .
* Includes 6 foot adapter cable for RCA and 1/4" connections
* Type II Cardbus slot required .
* Software console for metering and setting levels.
* Supports Windows Me/2000/XP and Macintosh OS X.
* Supports pro audio and DJ software. (WDM Kernel Streaming, ASIO, GSIF, and CoreAudio)
* 8 "Virtual Outputs" - run multiple applications at the same time.
* Low-latency drivers.
* 2 stereo 1/8" connectors (1 line output & 1 headphone output)
* Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz, 0.5dB
* Dynamic Range: 110dB A-weighted
* THD+n at -3dbfs, 1kHz sine wave: <0.0008% A-weighted
* Nominal Output Level: -10dBV
* Maximum Output level: +6.5 dBu
|New - On Clearance|