• 4 inputs and 3 outputs with an easy to use interface and simple operation.
• Sophisticated compositing and transition effects in real time.
• Images of DV quality maintained by the Frame Synchronizers.
• V-LINK - connecting music and video.
4 inputs and 3 outputs with an easy to use interface and simple operation.
Mixing and switching between the 4 inputs is carried out with extreme ease. The LVS-400 can be connected with any type of video feed such as video cameras, video decks and PC's. You can switch images from live cameras rhythmically, make a presentation with images from a PC and use the LVS-400 in many different situations. For use in a darkened venue, the LVS-400 features simple and intuitive interfaces such as large back-lit buttons and an easy-to-use video fader. The Monitor Output function can preview 4 different images individually and immediately in the preview monitor letting you safely check your inputs without affecting the output images.
Sophisticated compositing and transition effects in real time.
The LVS-400 is equipped with 3 different types of composition effects; the 4 types of Picture in Picture (inserts a small image into the main image), Chroma Key and Luminance Key (white/black). These let you insert graphics and titling from a PC into the main image in real time. There are also 3 types of transition effects Mix, Wipe 1, which switches from left to right and Wipe 2 that expands from the center.
Images of DV quality maintained by the Frame Synchronizers.
The LVS-400 lets you manipulate DV quality images with fully digital processing. The two independent frame synchronizers give you stable switching with no noise or jitter - no matter how unstable your analog video sources are.
Professional input and output connectors plus V-LINK to provide synchronization with music.
For professional use, the LVS-400 is equipped with BNC composite video inputs and outputs to prevent cables being accidently pulled out. In addition, the V-LINK connection, via MIDI, lets you synch the video with live performance of music.
• Video Format - NTSC or PAL (ITU601)
• Video Sampling Rate - 13.5MHz, 4:2:2 (Y: B-Y: R-Y), 8-bit Frame Synchronizer x 2
• Video Input - S-Video: 4-pin mini DIN type x 4; Video (composite): BNC type x 4 (If S-Video is simultaneously, S-Video takes priority)
• Video Output - S-Video: 4-pin mini DIN type x 1; Video (composite): BNC type x 2
• Monitor Output Video (composite): BNC type x 1
• Input/Output Level and Impedance S-Video: Luminance signal=1Vp-p, 75 ohms, Chrominance signal=0.286Vp-p, 75 ohms (NTSC), 0.3Vp-p, 75 ohms (PAL) ; Composite: 1Vp-p, 75 ohms
• Control Connectors - MIDI IN: 5-pin DIN type; MIDI OUT: 5-pin DIN type
• Transition Effects - Mix (Dissolve), Wipe 1, Wipe 2
• Composite Effects - Picture-in-Picture (4 types), Luminance Key (2 types), Chroma Key
• Power Supply - DC 9V (AC Adaptor)
• Current Draw - 1500mA
• Width (W) - 365 mm / 14-3/8"
• Depth (D) - 259 mm / 10-1/4"
• Height (H) - 87 mm / 3-7/16"
• Weight - 2.95 kg / 6 lbs. 9 oz
|New - On Clearance|