This 12 channel DMX modular dimmer pack is a great addition to your professional lighting system!
• Modular 12 Channel Digital Dimmer Pack
• USITT DMX-512 (3 pin)
• 10A/CH., Total 120A, Single-phase connection
• 3 phase connection: 10A/CH., Total 40A per phase
• Incorporate a 32-bit high power microcomputer with a time processing unit and a big graphic LCD display
• Separate DMX addressing for each channel
• Each channel can be individually programmed
• Free programming of control curves
• 12 Internal memories can be recalled as required, the memory can be activated to fade in, fade out or to chase
• A chase containing the internal memories can be recalled The chase speed, fade time and the number of steps (1-12) can be programmed
• DMX Off/DMX Failure can start a chase or call a memory
• DMX and MIDI input
• MIDI accepts "program change" signals to call the internal memories, chase or "OFF"
• Analog input works without any adjustment
• Short circuit protection for each channel with the use of 10A circuit breaker
• The LCD shows the input or output signals, phase voltage, channel setting, memory etc.
• Dimensions: 18" x 19" x 7"
• Weight: 60 lbs.
• Power requirement: AC 120V60Hz, AC 230V50/60Hz
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
ADJ DP-1210 12 Channel DMX Modular Dimmer Reviews