This Professional DMX-512 & MIDI tester is the next best thing. DMX packet, including data format, data timing and data level (volt), can be tested.
• ABS plastic mold body with matted black finish
• Analog/ Digital cable test
• Receiving DMX data, i.e. RX, can be displayed in Barchart, Value or Min/Max mode
• Transmitting DMX data, i.e. TX, has four options: 512 channel, Single channel, Cue/Memory and Run Cues(Scenes)
• RX data can be saved a cue, whereas the cue can serve as TX data
• Up to 15 cues can be saved and replayed, and as be cleared
• Start code TX (0-255), Hold/ Normal RX display, DMX polarity under control
• Fixture library is editable, with a maximum of 10 fixtures, up to 36 channels per fixture
• Up to 10 fixtures can be tested with selectable starting address
• User-friendly operating and help information
• Text version Supports English, Spanish, German, French and Italian
• 4x20 characters LCD backlit display with adjustable contrast
• Dial wheel for access of menus and data entry
• 3-pin & 5-pin XLR Neutrix male & female socket
• Power Requirement: DC 9 V, 500mA(powered by built-in, rechargeable battery, adaptor included)
• Dimensions: 7.9" x 6.3" x 2.17"
• Weight: 2.9 lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
ADJ DR-DMXII Hand Held DMX Cable & Tester Reviews