It's time to step up your lighting productions with the ElitePar TRI is the 10 Watt RGB Version. We now into the brightest possible LEDs that will transition into our ElitePar QUAD or the ElitePar5 which both also use 10 Watt LEDs so there is no discrepancy in lumens when adding to your system and you are using some TRI Version and the rest are 5 Color version with RGBWA.
This feature takes your lighting abilities to an all new level because this was all design and built with you and your stage hands in mind. The EliteProgramming works with each variation of the ElitePar Series or the CUBE Series. Take special attention to the video which we will post very soon that the Master & Slave function allows you to do so much more.
The DMX Output is Powered with proper voltage for Eternal Lighting 2.4Ghz Wireless DMX XT Stick & XT Stub Ready (Not Included). When you start to scroll through the menu on the ElitePar Series Fixtures you will realize that Eternal Lighting is leading and the others are just trying to keep up. Remember Lighting makes all the difference.
Eternal Lighting EliteParTri Features & Technical Specifications:
• 10 Watt Ultra Bright TRI RGB LEDs
• 3CH, 4CH, & 6CH DMX Modes
• Sound Active - (3 Different Sound Active Modes)
• Sound Active is accessible by DMX or Manual
• Auto Mode with Speed Control
• Fade mode with Speed Control
• Manual Color Mix Mode
• Master Slave all other Fixtures by DMX
• LCD Push Button Display
• Power In & Power Out
• Total Run Hours View
• Lux 11,500 at 1 Meter
• DMX Output is Powered with proper voltage for
• Eternal Lighting 2.4Ghz Wireless DMX XT Stick & XT Stub Ready (Not Included)
Eternal Lighting EliteParTRI RGB Tri LED Uplight Reviews