The new four-channel Passport 150 PRO system boasts lighter weight (a full 3 lbs. lighter than the earlier Passport 150 system), two stereo channels (up from one on the earlier Passport 150 system) and improved speaker voicing.
The new PRO models are the latest step in the ongoing evolution of Passport into the very finest in portable PA solutions. We've kept the best of previous Passport generations and added new features and improved functionality so that new Passport systems are ideal for whatever your application may beeducation, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses.
Any time and any place you need big sound with great clarity and convenience, there's a new Passport PRO system by Fender that's right for you. Take a close look and listen, and we know you'll agree that Passport will take you places now as never beforeSound That Travels.
• Inputs: 2 Mic/Line inputs, 2 Stereo inputs
• Line Out: 1/8" MIni Stereo Out
• Channels: 4 (2 Mic/Line, 2 Stereo)
• Power Handling: 150 Watts Class-D Power Amp
• Horn Tweeter: Two 2.75" Tweeters
• Controls: Tilt tone control on each channel, level, reverb send, master volume, master tone, 20db Pad.
• Cabinet Material: Black Luggage Style Molded Plastic Case
• Handle: Molded Black Handle
• Amplifier Length: 10" (25.4 cm)
• Amplifier Width: 25" (63.5 cm)
• Amplifier Height: 19" (48.26 cm)
• Amplifier Weight: 30 lbs (13.61 kg)
• Effects: Reverb
• Speaker: One 5.25" Woofer, Two 2.75" Tweeters
• Shipping Weight: 45 lbs
• Unique Features:
-- Docking Connector for Passport Wireless Receiver
-- SPEAKER SYSTEMS FEATURE TIGHTLY CONTROLLED COVERAGE TO MINIMIZE FEEDBACK
-- 35mm (1-3/8") Stand Adapters are Built In to Each Speaker Cabinet
-- Mic/Cable storage comopartment with latching lid.
• Knobs: Black Plastic Amp Knobs
• Accessories: Includes two speaker cables and detachable power cable.
• Cover: Optional Amp Cover Available
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Fender PASSPORT 150 Pro Sound PA System Reviews