The Passport 150 is a smaller version of the Passport system, featuring three mic/line inputs, stereo input and an extra stereo to mono mic input. It also includes digital reverb and Voice Input Priority(tm).
• Total amplifier output is 150W RMS (75W per channel) at 8ohm.
COMPLETE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Stereo amplifier console
• Dynamic cardioid microphones with cable and stand clip
• Two PA column speakers with cables
• And accessory carry case.
• Amplifier power requirements; 110/220VAC 50/60Hz, 12VDC.
• Each speaker system contains two 6-1/2" high efficiency drivers and may be mounted on standard speaker stands.
• Overall dimensions 22.5" (W) x 16.1" (H) x 7.9" (D).
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Fender PASSPORT 150 Portable Sound System Reviews