• 150 Watts Stereo, 75 Watts Continous Power Per Channel.
• Two Speaker Cabinets with One 6-1/2" Full Range Driver and 2 Full Range Tweeters.
• Five Inputs (3 Mic/Line, 1 Stereo) Plus Auxiliary Send and Return.
• Mic/Line Inputs are Balanced XLR, Plus Either Balanced or Unbalanced 1/4" TRS. (Input 3 Also Has Stereo RCA Buffered to Mono). Stereo AUX Return is 1/4" TRS.
• Digital Reverb Provided with EFX / AUX Send on Each Channel. EFX Return to Main Control Provided with Remote Bypass.
• Pan Controls Provided for Mic / Line Channels; Balanced Controls Provided for Stereo Input Channels.
• Overall System EQ (For Room Conditions) and Individual Channel EQ Provided.
• Tape Out Jacks and Reverb Footswitch Jack Provided.
• System Can Be Operated from a 12 Volt DC Application with Optional Fender DC-DC Adapter.
• Exclusive V.I.P. (Vocal Input Priority) Control Provides Automatic Priority of Channel 1.
Perfect for Voice Over Announcements, and a Systems Operator is Not Required.
• Switching Power Supply Can Deliver Rated Performance from the Low Power Line Voltages Often Encountered.
• Switchable Line Voltage for International Use.
• Docking Connector for Passport Wireless Receiver.
• Innovative Deluxe Speaker Array Design for Superior Sound in any Application
• Extraordinary Feedback Rejection Allows the Speakers to be Placed Behind the User, Eliminating the Need for Separate Monitor Speakers
• 35mm (1 3/8") Stand Adapters are Provided.
• One Professional Cardioid Low Impedance Dynamic Microphones, One 18' Microphone Cables, Two 20' Speaker Cables and a Detachable Power Cable Are Provided.
• Mic / Cable Storage Compartment with Latching Lid.
• V.I.P. (Vocal Input Priority), Background Music Level is Automatically Lowered When Someone Speaks Into the Microphone.
• Unique "One-Touch" Controls.
• Sophisticated "EQ Contour" Control.
• Clear Plastic Dust Cover.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|