Passport portable sound systems are perfect for so many different PA uses: school, sporting and religious events; corporate meetings, seminars and presentations; musical performances at parties, small clubs and coffee houses. Any time and any place you need your voice to be heard a little more (or a lot more!), there's a Passport system that's right for you.
• Built-In CD-Player
• Docking Connector for Passport Wireless Receiver
• Four Channel Mixer (2 Mic/Line, 1 Stereo, 1 CD-Player)
• Microphone Channels 1-2 Controls; Level, Low, High, Rev/Aux, Pan
• Stereo Channel 3 Controls; Level, Low, High, Rev/Aux, Balance
• CD-Player Controls; Level, Low, High, Rev/Aux, Balance, Eject, Play/Pause, Stop, Mode, Previous Track/Rewind, Next Track/Fast Forward
• Master Reverb Control
• System EQ.
• Stereo RCA Out (Record Out)
• Digital Reverb
• Unique "One-Touch" Controls
• Innovative Deluxe Speaker Array Design for Superior Sound in any Application
• Extraordinary Feedback Rejection Allows the Speakers to be Placed Behind the User, Eliminating the Need for Separate Monitor Speakers
• 35 mm (1 3/8") Speaker Stand Adaptors are Built Into Speaker Cabinets
• P-51 Mic Kit Featuring: 1 Professional Cardioid Low Impedance Dynamic Microphone, 18' Microphone Cable, Mic Clip, Carry Pouch
• Two 9 meter (27 feet) Speaker Cables
• Detachable IEC power Cable
• Universal switch-mode power supply
• Mic / Cable Storage Compartment with Latching Lid
• Compatible with Passport Wireless Accessories
• 150 Watts Stereo, 75 Watts Continuous Power Per Channel.
• Two Speaker Cabinets; Each with One 5.5" Full Range Driver and Two 2.75" Tweeters.
• Four Inputs (2 Mic/Line, 1 Stereo, 1 CD Player) Plus Auxiliary Send and Return.
• Mic/Line Inputs are Balanced XLR, Plus Either Balanced or Unbalanced 1/4" TRS. Stereo AUX Return is 1/4" TRS.
• Digital Reverb Provided with EFX / AUX Send on Each Channel. EFX Return to Main Control Provided with Remote Bypass Footswitch.
• Pan Controls Provided for Mic / Line Channels; Balanced Controls Provided for Stereo Input Channels.
• Overall System EQ (For Room Conditions) and Individual Channel EQ Provided.
• Stereo Out Jacks and Reverb Footswitch Jack Provided.
• Switching Power Supply Can Deliver Rated Performance from the Low Power Line Voltages Often Encountered.
• Switchable Line Voltage for International Use.
• Note: The Passport PD-150 Plus Will Not Operate with the Optional Fender DC-DC Converter and Battery Pack.
• Height: 18" (46 cm).
• Width: 24" (60 cm).
• Depth: 10" (25 cm).
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Fender PASSPORT PD150PLUS Portable Sound System with CD Reviews