And forget about rendering times. Videonics' proprietary DV technology produces digital effects in real time no waiting making it the ideal tool for both post-production and live applications. For speed, quality and versatility, MXProDV is unmatched!
Videonics set a new video quality standard with the MXPro, offering real-time 10-bit 4:2:2 digital video and an affordable price. Now MXProDV raises the bar again, adding digital DV connections to a full complement of conventional analog inputs.
You can easily combine DV with your existing footage. Along with its two DV audio/video inputs, the MXProDV includes four S-video and four composite video inputs plus a full set of audio inputs.
All of MXPro's professional quality features are still here over 500 eye-catching video transitions including curved and jagged edges; trailing effects; organic shape effects like circles, stars, and hearts; soft edges, color borders, and drop shadows; RGB color correction to compensate for minor lighting imperfections or slight color differences between sources; multiple picture-in-picture; two still-store (freeze) buffers with both field- and frame-freeze capability for still montages and single source (AxA) editing; configuration memory that allows you to store up to eight preset configurations and recall them with a single command; and built-in chromakey and luminance key. There has never been a more complete DV and analog production solution at any price!
We believe audio is as important as video. MXProDV produces synchronized DV audio, with CD quality. MXProDV's enhanced audio mixing capability provides on-screen slide controls for volume, along with level meters, so you can ensure that your audio levels are properly set. MXProDV supports the enhanced audio capabilities of the DV format, including 32 kHz 4-channel and 48 kHz 2-channel digital audio sampling.
• Power supply: External in-line; 110 VAC @ 60 Hz / 220 VAC @ 50 Hz universal CE/FCC/UL/CSA approved (non-US/Canada versions meet local regulatory standards)
• Dimensions: 16.6" x 9.5" x 3" (422 mm x 241 mm x 76 mm)
• Ambient temperature: 32-104F (0-40C)
• Ambient humidity: Less than 90%
• VIDEO: 4 x S-video (Y/C): Y=1.0 V p-p, C=0.30 V p-p, 75-ohm, (4-pin mini-DIN connectors); 4 x composite: 1.0 V p-p 75-ohm, (RCA connectors)
• Audio: 4 x 2 (L and R) RCA connectors, 50 k ohms
• GPI: Mini-jack
• VIDEO, MAIN: 2 x S-video (Y/C): Y=1.0 V p-p, C=0.30 V p-p, 75-ohm, (4-pin mini-DIN connectors); 2 x composite: 1.0 V p-p 75-ohm, (RCA connectors)
• PREVIEW: 1.0 V p-p 75-ohm, (RCA connector)
• Audio: 2 x (L and R) 1k ohms, RCA connectors
• Headphone: Stereo, 8-100 ohms
• Digital Inputs o 2 X 4-pin IEEE 1394 (FireWire, i.LINK) connectors, audio and video
• Digital Output o MAIN:1 X 4 pin IEEE 1394 (FireWire, i.LINK) connectors, audio and video
• Color generators o 2 (background and border), millions of colors
• Video: 501 transitions. Input effects include strobe, mosaic, flips and posterize. Special effects include chroma key and compose (see partial list under FEATURES)
• Audio: Mix, fade, background
DV-standard sampling: 13.5 MHz, 8-bit quantization
Horizontal resolution: 500 TV lines
Digital conversion: 13.5 MHz, 4:2:2, 10-bit quantization (Y/C); 8-bit quantization (composite)
S/N Ratio: greater than 60 dB (Y/C); greater than 56 dB (composite)
Horizontal resolution: 480 TV lines
• DIGITAL 2-CHANNEL MODE
ampling: 16 bit, 48 kHz
Frequency response: 20 Hz- 20 kHz
S/N Ratio: 85 dB
• DIGITAL 4-CHANNEL MODE
Sampling: 12 bit, 32 kHz
Frequency response: 20 Hz- 14.5 kHz
S/N Ratio: 80 dB
Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz, 3 dB
S/N ratio: 80 dB
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|