For unique song manipulation, three programmable Hot Cues enable you to create instant playback positions on your tracks, while a loop section lets you seamlessly repeat musical or vocal phrases between start and end points. Smooth, tight Variable Pitch Control sliders also give you precise command when beat matching, plus Master Tempo control allows you to increase or decrease the tempo of a song without affecting its original pitch.
Put your own artistic spin on your favorite tracks with tools like Reverse and Brake Mode, and use handy playback features like Instant-start and Cue with Preview for an enhanced level of command. A Program function even supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can produce popular song collections and let them play without worrying about controlling the unit. And to ensure reliable performance, the CDM-3650 includes anti-shock using RAM buffer memory.
For crafting an expert set, the unit's central mixer section provides 3-band EQ, Gain Control and an array of inputs and outputs for connecting external tools like monitors, microphones, amplifiers and recording devices. A robust cross fader also lets you mix evenly from one source to another, offering that seamless, professional sound you crave.
Combining functionality and affordability with a user-friendly design, the CDM-3650 delivers reliable, professional performance from one inclusive DJ workstation.
• Audio CD, CD-R, and MP3 CD compatible
(no text read on MP3s)
• Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
• Large blue-backlit LCD display
• Two selectable jog modes: Search and Pitch Bend
• Instant-start and Cue with Preview
• Fader-start capability
• +10 track button for quick navigation
• Single and Continuous play modes
• One seamless loop per side with reloop
• Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons: +/- 16%
• Three mode time selection
• Frame accurate search
• Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
• Variable pitch control with a +/- 12% range
• 2-band EQ with Gain Control
• 1/4" headphone output
• XLR balanced outputs and 1/4" mic input
• Auxiliary inputs for line devices
Dimensions: 19" x 10.25" x 5" (483 x 260 x 127 mm)
Weight: 15.75 lbs. (7.1 kg)
|Product Condition||Open Box|