Ideal for outdoor events, mobile musicians, fitness instructors and anyone else seeking a premium, lightweight speaker system, the MS-POD boasts a high-quality built-in amplifier, which provides 100 watts of Peak power (50 watts RMS) to its enclosed 5-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter. Enhanced bass output also ensures a full, rich sound with big, clear low-end response that complements the articulate high frequency management. And to ensure seamless performance wherever and whenever you need it, the MS-POD provides up to twelve hours of continuous operation from its ultra-efficient rechargeable battery.
Freedom to play and perform anywhere.
For greater versatility, the MS-POD features a balanced microphone input with gain control. A dynamic microphone is also included, making it a valuable tool for speeches, meetings, assemblies, tradeshows and outdoor gatherings. The MS-POD can also be used with wireless microphone systems, so fitness instructors can lead high-energy workout sessions while incorporating their choice of background music. Plus, the MS-POD's -inch line input allows you to plug in an instrument, like a guitar or keyboard, and play along with backing tracks, providing singer-songwriters with a great solution for gigs at parties and small venues.
Easy-to-use, professional audio to go!
Thanks to durable casters, a telescoping handle and a weight of just 28 pounds, the MS-POD is a breeze to transport from one event or gig to the next. There's even a Link Output that lets you daisy chain multiple units together for stereo and surround operations, while a pole mount receptacle offers flexible positioning options. And with quick, simple setup, as well as intuitive controls, the MS-POD is easy for anyone to use.
Thanks to professional sound quality and clever design, the MS-POD provides a reliable and portable single system solution for a broad range of PA and mobile entertainment applications.
• Powered, mountable, 2-way speaker system for any portable sound application
• Built-in rechargeable battery with level indicator lasts up to 12 hours
• Integrated universal iPod dock*
• Three inputs: balanced mic input, instrument/mic input, aux input (stereo RCA)
• Link output jack
• Master volume and individual gain control for inputs 1 & 2
• Enhanced bass output offers rich, full sound
• Professional quality microphone included
• Heavy-duty aluminum and wood construction
• Two-wheel system with retractable handle for true portability
• 35mm base for stand mounting
• The iPod dock is compatible with most iPods that have a 30-pin connector. Newer iPods that utilize Apple's Lightning connector (including, but not limited to, iPod 5th Gen, etc.) are not compatible.
Dimensions: 16.3" x 12.87" x 19.69" (425 x 327 x 500mm)
Weight: 28.16 lbs. (12.77 kg)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|