The PLAY2GO portable PA and MP3 player makes any small event or venue needing a sound system simple to setup and tear down. Roll the PLAY2GO in on its 2 wheels by the retractable handle, flip the on switch, and it will run off its rechargeable battery for over 12 hours.
• Powered mountable 2-way speaker system for any portable application
• USB/SD/Bluetooth player section for playback from USB/SD memory devices and Bluetooth devices
• Built-in rechargeable battery with level indicator that lasts over 12 hours
• Projection of 150 ft. with 50 watts (peak) power
• Three inputs: 2 Mic Inputs, 1 Aux (Stereo RCA)
• Master Volume and Gain control for Mic inputs and Aux input
• Professional quality microphone included
• Two-wheel system with retractable handle for easy portability
• 35mm base for stand mounting
No Wires, No Problem
Play tracks wirelessly from a mobile phone or any bluetooth enabled device. Connecting is simple with one button push the PLAY2GO will show up on your device, you can then play any tracks you choose.
Mix and Mic
The PLAY2GO comes with a professional dynamic microphone and has two mic inputs as well as line and RCA inputs for any type of connection you need. USB and SD connections are also available on the MP3 player and each input has it's own dedicated volume knob.
Sound Defeats Its Size
The PLAY2GO is a compact unit, but features full-sized sound from its 50 Watts of power, 8" woofer, and 1" silk dome tweeter. Sound will project upwards of 150 ft. leaving the entire audience surprised at the clarity and volume of such a small sound system.
Dimensions: 16.3" x 12.87" x 19.69" (425 x 327 x 500 mm)
Weight: 28.76 lbs. (13.05 kg)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Gemini PLAY2GO Portable PA System w/ Bluetooth/SD/USB Reviews