The PS3-USB provides a host of flexible inputs and outputs for total connecting convenience, including two convertible Phono/Line RCA inputs, along with -inch mic and headphone jacks. The Master RCA output also allows you to hook up your main amplifier, while the REC output jacks can be used to connect a recording device.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the PS3-USB offers Cue features for previewing your tracks before you drop them. With the mixer's Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the -inch headphone jack without changing the overall mix, while a toggle switch and Cue/PGM rotary allow you to assign the Channel and adjust your headphone mix as needed.
With its solid construction and professional features, the PS3-USB bridges the gap between traditional mixers and modern functionality, giving DJs the control they demand in one reliable, roadworthy package.
• 10", 5-line, 3-channel mixer with 2 convertible phono/line RCA inputs
• USB connectivity for your Mac or PC's media player (iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc.)
• Simultaneously play and record using a USB cable and your computer
• Master and Record RCA outputs
• Master Volume rotary knob
• User-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader with Curve and Reverse controls
• Cue Section with rotary Cue Volume, Cue/PGM controls and split Cue switch
• 3-band rotary EQ with rotary Gain control for each channel
• Mic section with rotary Mic Volume and 2-band EQ
• VU meters with Master/Cue option
• Front panel 1/4" (6.3mm) headphone connector
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|