For outstanding control and tone-tweaking capabilities, the RMX5 offers Volume faders, rotary Gain control and 3-band EQ on each channel. A tight, smooth Rail Glide cross fader also lets you mix seamlessly from one source to another, while a cross fader assignment rotary lets you designate which two channels will be controlled. Plus, a VU display with bright LEDs provides a handy visual tool for monitoring your decibel levels.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the RMX5 offers Cue features for previewing your tracks. With the mixer's Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the -inch headphone jack, while a Cue/PGM fader allows you to adjust the headphone mix without changing the Master mix heard by the audience. For fast, convenient navigation, channels are assignable for Cueing via dedicated push buttons.
Thanks to comprehensive features and rugged design, the RMX5 delivers all the value and reliability you'd expect from a legacy name like Gemini.
• 4U, 19" rackmountable 5-channel professional mixer
• 8 Line, 2 Phono/Line convertible RCA inputs
• 3-band roatry Line EQ per channel
• Rotary Gain control per channel
• Assignable, user-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader
• VU display with bright LEDs
• Push-button cueing with Cue/PGM fader control
• Rotary Master, Zone, Balance and Cue Volume controls
• Master, Zone and Record RCA outputs
• Balanced Master output
• XLR-1/4" combo Mic input
• 2-band rotary Mic EQ with cut feature and rotary Volume control
• Manual Talkover feature
• 1/4" headphone input located on faceplate
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|