Login/Register for our Memorial Day Sale! (Better Than Codes, and it's Free)
The Hercules DJConsole RMX-2 is a steel frame, high resolution 2-deck DJ Controller with 36 transport buttons, 12 rotary potentiometers, 8 velocity sensitive pads, 5 faders, 2 rotary encoders, and 2 jog wheels with pressure detection.
High resolution DJ controller
• High-resolution audio: 96KHz/24-bit
• High-resolution faders: 14-bit MIDI mode
Outstanding audio quality
• Sampling up to 96KHz/24-bit
• XLR balanced main output (1-2)
• XLR balanced microphone input
2-deck DJ controller
• 2 jog-wheels with pressure detection
• 8 velocity pads
• High resolution controls: 14-bit MIDI mode on all faders
• Brushed aluminium top panel
• Steel basis
• Rugged casing supporting any kind of mix
• Hook protecting the USB connector from unexpected removal
• Changeable cross-fader compatible (Mini-Innofader compatible)
• Power adapter protecting the audio from USB power fluctuations
Designed for mobile DeeJays
• Transport bag included
• All-in-one design: controller + audio
• Rugged metal enclosure for transport conditions
• Light and compact enough to be carried on the shoulder
• Included DJ software: Virtual DJ 8 and DjucedTM40
DJ Audio Interface
High Resolution Audio
• 96KHz / 24-bit in Windows (ASIO) & Mac (Core Audio)
• Supports lower sampling rates (44.1 / 48 / 88.2 KHz)
Output channels 1-2
2 balanced XLR = Master out
• Strong level, for public address amplifiers
• Balanced output = music protected from interferences in cables
2 RCA = Booth out
• Use = for monitor speakers, close from the DeeJay
Output channels 3-4
• 2 stereo " jack headphones outputs
• 2 RCA output (to connect to an external mixer)
4-channel input in RCA, to mix 2 external sources
• Line/Phono switches: for line or phono sources
• Level setting (software): standard (line), boost (CDJ players)
Microphone input: XLR/Jack combo plug, balanced
• Balanced input, for the best sound with high-end microphones
• Also support consumer unbalanced microphones
• Talk-over the mix
DJ Control Surface
2-deck DJ Controller
• 36 transport buttons
• 12 rotary potentiometers
• 8 velocity sensitive pads
• 5 faders
• 2 rotary encoders
• 2 jog wheels with pressure detection
DJConsole Rmx2 transport buttons are made of:
• A tactile switch with a short travel and a detent,
• A rubber cap with a smooth contact, and 22 buttons include an inner backlight showing the status.
• 2 potentiometers (microphone and headphones volume) set an analogue volume (setting headphones & mic preamplifiers).
• 10 other rotary potentiometers send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
• All rotary potentiometers have a rubber cap.
Velocity sensitive pads
• Each deck has 2 sets of 4 pads, with 4 modes per pad (Loop, Effect, Sample, Cue), providing 16 controls per deck.
• As pads are velocity sensitive, they can send progressive commands (for example set the volume of a sample).
• All pads include a backlight.
• 5 faders send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
• The volume and pitch faders have a rubber pad.
• The pitch fader has a centre detent.
• The cross-fader is removable (its slot fits with a Mini-Innofader).
• The encoders can modulate the effects sent via the pads.
• The encoders have a rubber pad.
• The jog wheels use a pressure detection to set the scratch on/off.
• A side LED shows the status of the pressure detection.
• Hercules DJConsole Rmx2
• USB cable, transport bag, power adapter
• CD with PC/Mac DJ software
• Printed installation guide + online manual
• Computer CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster CoreTM 2 Duo or AMD 64-bit
• 2 GB of RAM or more
• Powered USB port
• 100 MB available disk space
• CD/DVD-ROM drive
• Internet access
• Amplified stereo speakers and headphones
• Operating system (32/64-bit)
• MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or
• Mac OS 10.6,10.7, 10.8 (Core Duo)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Hercules DJCONSOLE RMX 2 High Res 96KHz/24-bit DJ Controller Reviews