• Audio inputs (for connecting a computer, DJing equipment, mixing gear, MP3 players, game consoles or other audio sources)
• RCA connector (main source)
• TRS connector (6.35 mm) for balanced input
• Line input for connecting MP3 players or other audio sources
• Headphones output (speakers are automatically deactivated when headphones are connected).
• ON/OFF switch
• General volume adjustment
• Bass adjustment
• Treble adjustment
• Power light
• Ergonomic buttons based on Hercules DJ consoles, offering simple grip and use
• Total power output: 2 x 20Total power output: 2 x 20 W RMS
• Peak power: 80 W
• Frequency response: 60 Hz - 20,000 Hz
• Satellite measurements: 27.4 cm (H) x 19.2 cm (W) x 18 cm (D)
• Right satellite weight: : 4.22 kg Left satellite weight: 2.88 kg
• External power supply
• Magnetically-shielded satellites for an interference-free environment
• ROHS standard-compliant product
Audio system installation
To ensure optimum speaker positioning, the satellites must form a 60 angle with each other and the same angle with the user. Also, the listening height must be adjusted at a level located between the tweeter and the wide-band medium speaker.
The XPS 2.080 DJ Monitor speakers have been developed with the assistance of DJing experts, and have been subjected to in-depth testing with audio professionals. Hercules engineers have taken great care when designing the XPS 2.080 DJ Monitor in a professional anechoic room. This research enabled them to fine-tune the wide-range medium speaker's Kevlar texture and the tweeter's silk dome, to optimize the position, size and shape of the vents and to calculate the optimum curvature of the satellites' front face, in order to obtain a sharp and balanced sound flow. Only the best materials are used, providing an outstanding listening experience.
|New - On Clearance|