High temperature voice coil former materials and adhesives enable the 2447H to handle high power levels over extended periods of time. The voice coils themselves are identical to previous JBL models, so that impedance and network matching will be the same. After manufacture, the frequency response of each transducer is tested for conformity to JBL's rigid performance standards. The model 2447H is ruggedly constructed to withstand the rigors of both fixed installations and touring applications. All tolerances are held to the same high levels traditionally associated with JBL designs. The JBL manufacturing process permits the use of rim-centered diaphragms for instant interchangeability and ease of field service.
• 100 watts continuous above 500 Hz, 150 watts continuous above 1 kHz
• VCdia: 4"
• Frequency range: 500-20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 112 dB (1W/1m on 2352 horn)
• Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
• Net weight: 23.5 lb.
• Dimensions: 9-1/4" dia. x 4" depth
|SKU||2447 J 16 OHM|