The JBL Control 30 is a high-output, 3-way indoor/outdoor surface-mount installation speaker boasting 250W continuous program power handling capacity, extended mid- and high-frequency coverage for either horizontal or vertical placement, a 70V/100V transformer, and a durable, weather-resistant enclosure. JBL's proprietary Invisiball mounting system allows for quick, simplified, precise placement and positioning of the speaker.
• Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response.
• Fully outdoor-capable design, featuring WeatherMax' multi-layer grille.
• 120 x 110 HF coverage.
• 150 Watt transformer for 70V or 100V lines, with 4 thru.
• SonicGuard overload protection.
• 250 mm (10 in) fiberglass/Kevlar cone LF woofer, with neodymium magnet coaxial 125 mm (5 in) anodized aluminum cone MR, and 25 mm (1 in) titanium diaphragm compression driver.
• Includes InvisiBall mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
• Sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
JBL Control 30 10" 3-Way Indoor/Outdoor Loudspeaker (Each), Black Reviews