A complete, compact sound reinforcement system so good that no one company could build it all. The JBL EON10-G2 weighs in at only 10.4 kg (23 lbs) but proves that you don't need size and weight to get quality. With 175 watts of bi-amplified power (125 watts for low frequencies and 50 watts for high frequencies) the EON10-G2 is the choice for moderate level performance.
Add a Soundcraft E-6 mixer with that great British sound and features:
* 6 mono input channels plus two stereo inputs
* 2 aux sends, each globally switchable pre or post fader
* 100mm faders
* Internal power supply
* Simple rack mounting options
* 3 band EQ with swept mid band
* Precision, ultra-linear mic pre-amps
* True, professional +48V phantom power
* Individual channel mutes
To complete the system, a pair of AKG D2000S microphones are included. These handheld,
dynamic, hypercardiod microphones are at home in a variety of sound reinforcement applications for speech, vocals and instruments. Rounding out the system are four 25" XLR cables to hook it all together.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
JBL E SYSTEM 10 Sound Reinforcement System Reviews