A complete sound reinforcement system so good that no one company could build it all. Start with a second generation of the speaker that started the powered-speaker revolution - the JBL EON15-G2 featuring 400 watts of bi-amplified power (300 watts for low frequencies and 100 watts for high frequencies). The EON15-G2 is at home as a main PA speaker or as a vocal or instrument monitor.
Then add a Soundcraft E-8 mixer with that great British sound and features:
* 8 mono input channels plus two stereo inputs
* 2 aux sends, each globally switchable pre or post fader
* 100mm faders
* Internal power supply
* Simple rack mounting options
* 3 band EQ with swept mid band
* Precision, ultra-linear mic pre-amps
* True, professional +48V phantom power
* Individual channel mutes
To complete the system, a pair of AKG D2000S microphones are included. These handheld,
dynamic, hypercardiod microphones are at home in a variety of sound reinforcement applications for speech, vocals and instruments. Rounding out the system are four 25" XLR cables to hook it all together.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
JBL E SYSTEM 15 Sound Reinforcement System Reviews