The EON 1500 combines legendary JBL EON sound quality with great transportability. Light weight (only 38 pounds!) and ergonomically designed handles (balanced to the box's center of gravity) have taken the grunt work out of setting up for the gig.
* 15" 2-way speaker system.
* 55 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response.
* 98 dB sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
* 8 ohms impedance
* 225 watts continuous pink noise power handling, 900 watts peak.
* Now with Parallel 1/4" and NL4 input connectors (previous version only had dual 1/4" connectors).
* Liquid cooled titanium-diaphragm compression driver.
* Molded one-piece baffle with integral 60 x 90 constant directivity horn.
* SonicGuard circuitry unobtrusively protects the compression driver from overpowering.
* Multi-angle enclosure for flexibility - use EON1500 as a main PA speaker or floor monitor.
* Handsome, all black enclosure is unobtrusive and professional in appearance.
* Enclosure and baffle are molded of tough, durable co-polymer material. EON 1500 will stand up to impact that would cause the joints on a conventional enclosure to separate.
* A heavy-duty, perforated metal grill protects the woofer.
* Ergonomically designed and balanced handle and lightweight enclosure for easy and comfortable carrying
* Attachment points for wall or ceiling-mounting brackets (brackets available separately).
* Integral 35 mm pole mount receptacle with securing thumb screw.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
JBL EON1500 Passive 15 Speaker Reviews