More than just another great JBL sound system, the new EON600 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON600 from the ground up featuring JBL's advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth.
This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today's working musicians and sound providers.
• Purposeful Product Design
• JBL Waveguide Technology
• Bluetooth Integration
• System Type: Self powered 10", two-way, bass-re?ex
• Max SPL Output: 124 dB
• Freq. Range (-10 dB): 52 Hz - 20 kHz
• Freq. Response (3 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
• Coverage Pattern: 110 x 60
• Amplifier Design: Class D
• Power Rating: 1000W Peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W Continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
• Dimensions (H x W x D) (in): 21.968 x 12.677 x 11.614
• Net Weight: 11.79 kg (26 lbs)