The JRX112M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
• JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
• Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
• The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
• High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
• Progressive Transition' high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
• The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
• SonicGuard' protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
• Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
• Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
• Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10for more uniform audience coverage.
• System Type: 12" 2-way, stage monitor
• Frequency Range (-10 dB)2: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
• Frequency Response (3 dB)2: 70 Hz - 12 kHz
• Sensitivity (1w/1m): 99 dB SPL
• Nominal Impedance: 8
• Power Capacity:1 250 watts
• Peak Power Capacity:1 1000 watts
• Maximum SPL: 129 dB
• Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50
• Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
• Dimensions (H x W x D):3 584 mm x 394 mm x • 321 mm (23 in x 15.5 in x 12.6 in)
• Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
• High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
• Transition' Waveguide
• Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
• Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); " TS phone jack (x1); parallel
• Enclosure Construction: 19 mm ( in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard); with glued and mechanically fastened joint detail; covered in black carpet.
• Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated stee.
• Mounting & Suspension: 35 mm, cast aluminum pole-mount socket.
JBL JRX112M 12" 2-Way Portable Stage Monitor Speaker (Blemished) Reviews