JBL's JRX115 trapezoidal 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement. It's equipped with low and high-frequency drivers and includes the Dual-Angle, 35mm pole-mount socket as well as Neutrik Speakon and " input connectors. Power Capacity: 250W continuous, 1000W peak.
* System Type: 15" 2-way, sound reinforcement speaker.
* Sensitivity (1w/1m): 98 dB SPL
* Nominal Impedance: 8
* Power Capacity: 250 watts
* Peak Power Capacity: 1000 watts
* Maximum SPL: 128 dB
* Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50
* Crossover Frequency: 1.6 kHz
* Dimensions (H x W x D):3 699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm (27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
* Weight: 27.4 kg (61 lb)
* High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412, 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
* Transition' Waveguide
* Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A
* Input Connectors: Parallel Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); " TS phone jack (x1)
* Enclosure Construction: 19 mm ( in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard); with glued and mechanically fastened joint detail; covered in black carpet.
* Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
* Mounting & Suspension: 35 mm, cast aluminum pole-mount socket
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
JBL JRX115 15" 2-Way Portable Speaker, New Reviews