• 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
• The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
• A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX118SP as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
• Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
• Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
• 35 mm pole mount receptacle for use with satellite speakers.
|New - On Clearance|