• Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
• Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
• The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
• A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
• High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
• Progressive Transition' highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
• The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
• SonicGuard' protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
• Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
• Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
• Power Rating: 500 W / 2000 W
• Frequency Range: 36 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)
• Dimensions: 43.25 in x 18.25 in x 17 in
• Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 12 kHz (3 dB)
• Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL (1w/1m)
• Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
• Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
• Maximum SPL: 133 dB
• Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50
• Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
• Weight: 94 lb
• High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition' Waveguide
• Low Frequency Driver: JBL M128 x 2
• Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|