The JBL LSR308 is an active studio monitor, and is a great solution for any budget-minded multimedia studio. The LSR308 is great for mixing music in your DAW software, editing video, or any other task that has you listening to audio for hours on end. JBL designed the LSR308 with exceptional detail in mind, with an innovative Image Control Waveguide that creates a defined, dimensional stereo image.
• Bi-amped active studio monitor with 8" LF driver and 1" HF driver
• Exceptionally wide frequency range for more accurate mixes
• Image Control Waveguide creates a detailed and dimensional stereo image
• HF and LF trim controls let you fine-tune the speakers to your room's acoustics
• XLR and TRS balanced inputs give you low-noise performance with your studio gear
• Powered: Yes
• Power Configuration: Bi-amped
• LF Driver Size: 8"
• HF Driver Size: 1"
• HF Driver Type: Soft dome tweeter
• LF Driver Power Amp: 56W
• HF Driver Power Amp: 56W
• Frequency Range:37Hz-24kHz
• Maximum Peak SPL: 112 dB SPL C-Weighted
• Enclosure Type: Ported
• Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS
• Output Types: No outputs
JBL LSR308 8" Active Powered Studio Monitor (ea) Reviews