The JBL LSR6325P Studio Monitor combines JBL's latest in transducer and system technology and incorporates many of the design philosophies of our LSR Studio Monitor Systems.
* 5.25 INCH woofer
* 1 INCH Titanium composite diaphragm tweeter * Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide with 50 x 100 dispersion
* Bi-amplified design with 80 watts of low frequency power and 40 watts of high frequency power
* Front Panel Volume and Power Controls.
* Integrated mounting points for horizontal or vertical orientation.
* Shielded for use next to Video Monitors.
* Built in high pass for use with optional subwoofer.
* Frequency Response (1, -2 dB): 70 Hz - 20kHz * Low Frequency Extension: -3 dB: 65 Hz, -6 dB: 56 Hz, -10 dB: 48 Hz (User controls set to default)
* Crossover Frequency: 2.3 kHz, 4th-Order Electroacoustic Linkwitz-Riley
* Input Connectors: XLR Balanced (4 dBu), RCA unbalanced (-10 dBV)
* User Controls High frequency control, workstation boundary compensation, low frequency alignment, 80 Hz high pass filter (for use with subwoofer)
* Variable input attenuation: 0 to 26 dB
* Low Frequency Transducer: 134 mm (5.25 in.) diameter, 38 mm (1.5 in.) diameter voice coil, Ferrite magnet with Integral Shielding, Tempered Paper cone with Butyl Rubber Surround, 8 ohms impedance
* High Frequency Transducer: 25 mm (1 in.) diaphragm, 25 mm (1 in.) diameter voice coil, Ferrite magnet with Integral Shielding, Damped Titanium Composite diaphragm, 4 ohms impedance
* High Frequency Waveguide: Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide, 50 x 100 dispersion
* Low Frequency Amplifier: Bridged Class A-B Monolithic, 100 Watts Sine Wave Rating (<0.1% THD into rated impedance), THD plus N < 0.05% (1/2 power)
* High Frequency Amplifier: Class A-B Monolithic, 50 Watts Sine Wave Rating (< 0.1% THD into rated impedance), THD plus N < 0.05% (1/2 power)
* Baffle and Cabinet Material/Finish: Powder Coat Diecast Aluminum
* AC Input Voltage: 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (User Selectable)
* Net Weight: 7.7 kg (17 lbs)
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 17.3 x 26.9 x 24.1 cm (6.8 x 10.6 x 9.5 in)
JBL LSR6325P 5.25" Active Powered Studio Monitor (EACH) Reviews