Need some Loudspeakers to rev up your party or show? This is the package to get! also included is an RMC Kit that can help control the sound mode
* 2 LSR6328P speakers
* RMC KIT
The LSR6328P is the choice for stereo and multi-channel music and post audio applications where accuracy and high SPL are required.
With ruler-flat +1 dB/-1.5 dB response from 50 Hz to 20 kHz, low frequency extension to 36 Hz, boundary compensation and JBL's new RMC' system, the LSR6328P gives you exceptional low frequency performance in any room. The system is bi-amped with a 250 Watt LF amplifier and a 120 Watt HF amplifier. Wall mounting provisions make the LSR6328P perfect for installation in multi-channel editorial rooms.
* Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position.
* RMC' Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes. User measurement and calibration kit available.
Differential Drive technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and minimal power compression.
* Integrated bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities.
* Titanium composite high frequency transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control.
* Magnetically shielded high frequency transducer minimizes interference when used in close proximity to video monitors.
* High-density baffle for low enclosure resonance.
* Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
* Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.
Integral handles facilitate ease of positioning.
* System: Frequency Response (+1, -1.5 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
* Enclosure Resonance Frequency: 38 Hz
* Low Frequency Extension: User controls set to default
-3 dB: 46 Hz
-10 dB: 36 Hz
* Low-High Frequency Crossover: 1.7 kHz 6th-order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
* Distortion, 96 dB SPL, 1 m:
* Mid-High Frequency (120 Hz - 20 kHz):
2nd Harmonic: <0.6%
3rd Harmonic: <0.5%
Low Frequency (<120 Hz):
2nd Harmonic: <2%
3rd Harmonic: <1%
* Maximum SPL (80 Hz - 20 kHz): >108 dB SPL / 1m
* Maximum Peak SPL (80 Hz - 20 kHz): >111 dB SPL / 1m
* Signal Input: Neutrik "Combi" XLR--in tip-ring-sleeve balanced or unbalanced
positive voltage applied to XLR pin 2 (" tip) produces
outward woofer motion
* Calibrated Input Sensitivity, XLR & ":
+4 dBu / +8 dBu: 96 dB SPL / 1 m
-10 dBV: 96 dB SPL / 1 m
* AC Input Voltage: 100 /230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto sensing)
* AC Input Connector: IEC
* Long-Term Maximum System Power: 220 watts (IEC265-5)
* Self-Generated Noise Level: <+10 dBA / 1 m Tonal-artifact-free noise floor
* User Controls: High Frequency Control (2 kHz - 20 kHz): +1 dB, 0 dB, -1 dB
* Low Frequency Control (< 100 Hz): 0 dB, -2 dB
* Low Frequency Alignments: 36 dB/octave, 24 dB/octave (VLF protection off)
* Calibrated Input Sensitivity: -10 dBV, +4 dBU, +8 dBU
* Boundary Compensation Settings: 0, -1.5, -3.0, -4.5 dB
* Variable Input Attenuation: 0 dB to -13 dB
* RMC External Bypass: " jack
* Active RMC Switch: In/Out
* RMC Frequency Adjust: 26 Hz - 96 Hz (10th octave, 21 centers)
* RMC Depth Adjust: 0 - 14 dB (cut only)
* RMC Q Adjust: 1/20th to 1/2 octave, 21 steps
Low Frequency Model: 218F
Diameter: 203 mm (8 in)
Voice Coil: 38 mm (1.5 in) Differential Drive with dynamic braking
Magnet Type: Ferrite, with integral heat sink
Cone Type: Carbon fiber composite
Impedance: 2 ohms
High Frequency Model: 053TiS
Diameter: 25 mm (1 in) diaphragm
Voice Coil: 25 mm (1 in)
Magnet Type: Ferrite, shielded
Diaphragm Type: Damped titanium composite
Other Features: Elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide
v Impedance: 4 ohms
* Low Frequency:
* Topology: Class A-B, all discrete
Sine Wave Power Rating: 250 watts (<0.1% THD into rated impedance)
THD + N, Power: <0.05%
* High Frequency:
Topology: Class A-B, monolithic
Sine Wave Power Rating: 120 watts (<0.1% THD into rated impedance)
THD + N, Power: <0.05%
Finish: Smooth dark graphite
Handles: 2 each, flush mounted on sides
Mounting: 4 threaded mounting points conforming to industry standard
square pattern, 127 x 70 mm (5 x 2.75 in) center to center.
Enclosure Volume (net): 28 liter (1 cu ft)
Low Frequency Vent: Rear ported linear dynamics aperture (integrated with
er heat sink)
Baffle Construction: Injection-molded structural ABS
* Enclosure Construction: 19 mm ( in) MDF
* Net Weight: 17.7 kg (39 lb)
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 406 x 330 x 325 mm (16 x 13 x 12.8 in)
This is the Room Mode Calibration Kit for the JBL LSR6300 series of studio monitor speakers, developed in support of the proprietary RMC technology ,which allows the user to fine tune the speakers according to the acoustic environment of the room, and the speaker placement in the room.
The RMC kit includes a small sound level meter, a remote bypass switch, a test CD, and a Q template sheet. The remote bypass switch connects to either the LSR6312SP subwoofer, or the LSR6328P 2-way speaker, via a 1/4" jack in the rear panel, and a standard 2-conductor cable.
JBL LSR6328P 12" Active Studio Monitors (Pair) and RMC Kit Reviews