This three-way non-powered system can handle 200 Watts continuous pink noise/800 Watts peak and will generate 112 dB SPL at 1 meter.
The LSR6332 incorporates a 12" Neodymium Differential Drive NDD' dual coil woofer, 5" Kevlar' midrange speaker and 1" titanium composite tweeter.
• Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter response at the mix position.
• Neodymium Differential Drive NDD' technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low power compression.
• Neodymium midrange with 2" voice coil and Kevlar' cone material for extended frequency response and low distortion.
• Titanium composite high frequency transducer with elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide and damped polepiece.
• High-Density baffle for low enclosure resonance and stable inertial ground.
• Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
• Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors.
• Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points allow mounted installation.
• Midrange/high frequency sub-baffle may be rotated by user for horizontal or vertical orientation.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
JBL LSR6332 3-Way Studio Monitor (EACH) Reviews