The JBL M552 Electronic Crossover gives you "constant directivity horn pre-emphasis," a special equalization curve that optimizes the audio signal for JBL Bi-Radial horns.
• Constant-Directivity horn pre-emphasis allows for smooth, flat frequency response from JBL 2360 Series and 2380 Series Flat-Front Bi-Radial horns, or other CD horns.
• 24 dB Linkwitz-Riley filters generate seamless transitions between loudspeaker components for improved high frequency driver protection as well as reduced lobing and phase distortion.
• LF summing combines both channels for subwoofer applications where only one mono channel is needed.
• Servo-balanced outputs provide automatic output level adjustment to accommodate either balanced or unbalanced feeds.
• Outstanding 117 dB dynamic range for lowest noise and greater headroom, resulting in superb transient response.
• Extremely low distortion: THD 0.004%.
• Wide bandwidth, flat response; 10 Hz to 75 kHz.
• Subsonic filtering for protection of low frequency transducers from over excursion.
• RF filtering to defeat extraneous noise and ultrasonic oscillations.
• External ground link terminals for independent access to signal and chassis grounds, permitting greater flexibility in system grounding.
• XLR input and output connectors.
• Stereo Mode: M552: Low/High: 180 Hz to 2 kHz, (18 to 200 Hz) (switchable from back panel)
• Mono Mode: M552: Low/Mid: 180 Hz to 2 kHz (18 to 200 Hz), Mid/High: 800 Hz to 9 kHz
• Maximum Input Level: +24 dBu, XLR balanced • Maximum Output Level: +27 dBu (+25 dBm), XLR balanced
• Balanced: 10 kOhms
• Unbalanced: 20 kOhms
• Noise: Less than -90 dBu (LF), Less than -88 dBu (HF)
• THD + Noise: Less than 0.004% (in-band)
• Frequency Response: 10 Hz (-0.5dB) to 75 kHz (-3 dB)
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 44mm x 483mm x 144mm (1 3/4in x 19in x 5 5/8in)
• Accessory: Model SC8 Security Cover
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
JBL M552-BLU Electronic Crossover Reviews