The JBL M553 Electronic Crossover gives you "constant directivity horn pre-emphasis," a special equalization curve that optimizes the audio signal for JBL Bi-Radial horns.
• Constant-Directivity horn pre-emphasis allows for smooth, flat frequency response from JBL 2360 Series and 2380 Series Flat-Front Bi-Radial horns, or other CD horns.
• 24 dB Linkwitz-Riley filters generate seamless transitions between loudspeaker components for improved high frequency driver protection as well as reduced lobing and phase distortion.
LF summing combines both channels for subwoofer applications where only one mono channel is needed.
• Servo-balanced outputs provide automatic output level adjustment to accommodate either balanced or unbalanced feeds.
• Outstanding 117 dB dynamic range for lowest noise and greater headroom, resulting in superb transient response.
• Extremely low distortion: THD 0.004%.
• Wide bandwidth, flat response; 10 Hz to 75 kHz.
• Subsonic filtering for protection of low frequency transducers from over excursion.
• RF filtering to defeat extraneous noise and ultrasonic oscillations.
• External ground link terminals for independent access to signal and chassis grounds, permitting greater flexibility in system grounding.
• XLR input and output connectors.
• Stereo Mode: M553: Low/Mid: 180 Hz to 2 kHz, (18 to 200 Hz) (switchable from back panel), Mid/High: 450 Hz to 5 kHz
• Mono Mode: M553: Low/LoMid: 180 Hz to 2 kHz (18 to 200 Hz), LoMid/HiMid: 450 Hz to 5 kHz, HiMid/High: 800 Hz to 9 kHz
• Maximum Input Level: +24 dBu, XLR balanced • Maximum Output Level: +27 dBu (+25 dBm), XLR balanced
• Input Impedance: Balanced: 10 kOhms
• Unbalanced: 20 kOhms
• Noise: Less than -90 dBu (LF), Less than -88 dBu (HF)
• THD + Noise: Less than 0.004% (in-band)
• Frequency Response: 10 Hz (-0.5dB) to 75 kHz (-3 dB)
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 44mm x 483mm x 144mm (1 3/4in x 19in x 5 5/8in)
• Accessory: Model SC8 Security Cover
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
JBL M553-BLU Electronic Crossover Reviews