If you need low-end and lots of it for your performances, you already know there's nothing like a subwoofer. You probably also know that buying a sub and a crossover and another amp to power it means you'll need to spend a lot to get that bass. The MP255S changes all that.
• Dual fifteen-inch band-pass design puts the energy in the bass region where it's needed for "punch" and power.
• Dual Neutrik Speakon NL-4 input connectors provided for secure connection and loop-through capability. Input connections may be reconfigured for pin 1 or pin 2 for compatibility with any cabling scheme.
• Enclosure constructed of 7-ply, 18 mm plywood using tongue-and-groove joint detail for durability and years of service.
• Covered in premium grade, 12 oz. carpet - the most durable and attractive carpet covering available.
• Four heavy duty casters mounted on the rear of the enclosure for easy transport.
• 35 mm pole mount receptacle. 24 inch (610 mm) steel pole included for Sub/Satellite systems.
|New - On Clearance|